What is the best option to shield wealth if an intended spouse won't sign a pre-marriage agreement

Titling your assets to an international irrevocable trust before you marry is the best option.

Irrevocable international trusts can be effective for divorce protection because you no longer own the trust assets and have retained no benefit of ownership.

Since you neither own nor control the property, an ex-spouse cannot claim the property.

Related links: