Contracts for Business Operation
We assist businesses and individuals with drafting a wide array of agreements and documents ranging from operating agreements, non-competes, non-disclosures to simple purchase and sale agreements or highly complex merger and acquisition agreements.
If you own a business, there is a probable chance you will need at least a few contracts drafted, reviewed and/or negotiated during your business's life.
In addition, when you reach success with your business, you can also use our Asset Protection services to shield all of the hard-earned money and assets you obtain. You've worked so hard to acquire these assets, don't let creditors, lawsuits, divorce and/or financial disasters take them away!
The following are just a few of the agreements The Presser Law Firm, P.A. can draft, review and/or negotiate for you.
- Entertainment Industry Contracts (see our webpage on entertainment contracts here)
- Employment Contracts (see our webpage on employment contracts here)
- Commercial Leases; Drafting, Review and Negotiation
- Articles of Incorporation
- Corporate Bylaws
- Operating Agreements
- Partnership Agreements (including partnership dissolution agreements)
- Release Agreements
- Non-Compete Agreements
- Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreements.
- Borrowing, Lending & Credit Arrangements
- Agency/Representation Agreements
- Succession Planning Agreements
- Promissory Notes
- Commission Agreements
- Merger and Acquisition Agreements "buy/sell" Agreements
This is by far not an exhaustive list — if you have any other document type not listed here that you need drafted, reviewed or negotiated, contact our firm today and we can assist you! If you're unsure of which type of contract is right for you, we can help with analyzing that as well.
Yes, You Can Lose Everything!
You may think that your wealth is safe and that you don't need protection. But don't delude yourself and accept reality — for every 60 minutes you spend making money, spend 60 seconds thinking about how to protect it!