What Is the Process of Becoming a Client?
The following are the basic steps we take with each of our clients during the intake process. The time for the whole process varies depending on the client's personal situation and Asset Protection plan complexity. Also, we offer entity maintenance services and unlimited complimentary communication with any of our Attorneys included in each of our Asset Protection plans for the first year you are retained as a client with us.
- Education: Our firm highly believes in educating the public on Asset Protection – which is why we travel across the nation to execute Asset Protection Seminars and other presentations to various organizations and groups. Therefore, the very first step of our process is to send our educational books on Asset Protection to any potential clients. The books help educate people on how to protect all of their hard-earned assets from lawyers, creditors, foreclosure deficiencies, former or current spouses, children, relatives, and greedy lawsuit-obsessed citizens. Educating yourself is especially crucial as Asset Protection is most effective, and provides you with the highest degree of protection when your planning is completed before a creditor threat arises. We also have our books available in a e-book format. Finally, we offer continued education through participation in local seminars and webinars to every one of our clients even after representation has concluded.
- Complimentary Preliminary Consultation: We offer a complimentary, preliminary consultation to any person ready to see how Asset Protection techniques can be applied to their lives specifically.
- Full Consultation: After the preliminary consultation – we go forward with a comprehensive full consultation. During the full consultation, we will evaluate your personal and business finances and decide on multiple Asset Protection options customized to your personal situation best with varying degrees of cost. We will also discuss whether an international plan would be beneficial for you and also, proper upkeep of Asset Protection.
- Executing the Asset Protection Plan Chosen: Finally, once you choose the Asset Protection plan that fits you best, we will go forward with all of the necessary steps to execute your plan.
- Estate Planning: We also offer the option of combining Estate Planning with the Asset Protection for those who do not have an Estate Plan or who have not updated their Estate Plan recently.
Yes, You Can Lose Everything!
You may think that your wealth is safe and that you don't need protection. But don't delude yourself and accept reality — for every 60 minutes you spend making money, spend 60 seconds thinking about how to protect it!